Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Heading to the airport

We leave from San Fran today with a 12 hour layover in London...arrive in New Delhi in two days or so.  Alyssa just ate a banana and had her last kombucha.  I have had nothing yet.  So very excited and nervous.  My backpack only weighs 30 lbs...bonus.  We are going to Gratitude Cafe on our way out of town to meet one of Alyssa's girlfriends.  We didn't meditate this morning, maybe on the plane. I love my new I-touch.  I prefer technology that I can comprehend, but love the music. Feeling frantic and wishing my last official note in California was more eloquent.  Surrender.

love love love,
A and L

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LAURELYSSA!!!

Beth Cyr said...

Hi lovely!! I hope you have an AMAZING time! can't wait to see your updates!!

Unknown said...

So glad that we can be a part of your adventure! Take care of eachother! Much love!